Crohn's & Colitis Management Center
About Our Crohn's & Colitis Management Center
The Crohn's & Colitis Management Center at Riverview Medical Center serves as a comprehensive site for the care of patients with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Here, a team of surgeons, enterostomal therapists, nurses, dietitians, radiologists, pathologists, pain management specialists, and gastroenterologists strives to collaborate seamlessly with your healthcare team to offer:
- Laparoscopic and conventional incision surgery for ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease (laparoscopic J-pouch, intestinal resection, fistula care, abscess drainage, stricturoplasty, wound and stoma care, hernia treatment)
- Care of complex anorectal disease
- Nutritional assessment and optimization
- Pain medicine consultation
- Wound and stoma care
- Second opinions
- Support groups
- Entry into research trials
Our team understands how scary surgery is for patients and their families. We believe that the modern, thoughtful care of patients and their families represents a long term relationship.
- Riverview Medical Center, 1 Riverview Plaza, Red Bank, NJ 07701
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-560-9990 or 1-800-DOCTORS.