Adult Partial Hospitalization
About Our Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
Our Adult Partial Hospitalization Program provides services to adults with a DSM IV Axis 1 diagnosis of schizophrenia or major affective disorder. The goal of this program is to provide services to optimize strengths and abilities to promote self-sufficiency in the patient.
Our treatment goals include:
- Stabilizing acute psychiatric symptoms
- Helping each client to learn and practice how to manage his/her illness
- Helping the client return to an optimal level of functioning
- Reducing the need for inpatient hospitalization
Our program offers:
- Comprehensive psychiatric services
- Pre-vocational services
- Social recreation
- A monthly family support group
This program is staffed by a team of professionals who have backgrounds in social work, psychology, nursing, and substance abuse.
- Booker Behavioral Health Center, 661 Shrewsbury Avenue, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-560-9990 or 1-800-DOCTORS.