About Our Crisis Unit
Riverview's Crisis Unit serves as a consultant to the Emergency Department on all patients, adults, adolescents, and children experiencing a psychiatric emergency 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Our team of social workers, counselors and psychologists delivers immediate care by serving as an emergency hotline and crisis evaluation unit. A psychiatrist is on-call at all times for staff consult.
Our unit offers:
- Face-to-face evaluation
- Crisis intervention
- Evaluation and assessment
- Psychiatric disposition and referral
- Riverview Medical Center, Emergency Department,
1 Riverview Plaza, Red Bank, NJ 07701
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-560-9990 or 1-800-DOCTORS.
- Helping Someone With a Mental Illness
- Knowing When to Seek Treatment
- Mental Health Disorders in Children and Teens
- What You Need to Know About Mental Illness