Determining if CyberKnife Surgery is an Option for You
Today there are a number of treatment options available to patients with cancer. CyberKnife is a safe and effective alternative for many patients, and especially those who are medically compromised, or are not candidates for traditional surgical techniques. CyberKnife can also be included into treatment plans as an adjunct to traditional surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation.
What Can CyberKnife treat?
- Malignant and benign tumors
- Cancers involving the brain
- Lung cancer
- Liver cancer
- Metastatic spinal column/spinal cord tumors
- Metastatic orbital tumors, orbital lymphomas and orbital inflammations.
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Tumors in the pelvis
- Benign brain tumors, such as acoustic neuromas, meningiomas, pituitary adenomas, craniopharngiomal hemangioblastoma, schwannomas
- Malformations of blood vessels within the brain, such as arteriovenous malformations (AVMs)
View frequently asked questions or ask a physician a question about any of the conditions treated by CyberKnife .
Stories of Inspiration
To hear stories from patients who have benefited from CyberKnife treatment at Riverview, visit MeridianCancerCareNJ.com.
- Riverview Medical Center, 1 Riverview Plaza, Red Bank, NJ 07701
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-560-9990 or 1-800-DOCTORS.