About Riverview Rehabilitation Center
The Region’s Only CARF-accredited Acute Rehabilitation Center
Riverview Rehabilitation Center is a state-of-the-art 30-bed, inpatient physical rehabilitation facility conveniently located in Riverview Medical Center. Its superior services have earned the center the elite designation as Monmouth County’s only fully-accredited inpatient rehab facility. And it’s one of only two centers in the state that is CARF-accredited (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) for treating stroke patients.
Read about the program outcomes for 2012.
Wide Range of Conditions Treated
Riverview's interdisciplinary team provides comprehensive physical rehabilitation services for persons requiring treatment for arthritis with acute functional change, cerebrovascular accident, pre-prosthetic training, multi-trauma, degenerative neurological disorders/diseases, de-conditioned prosthetic training, neurological trauma, orthopedics, and more.
- We are the only fully accredited inpatient center in the region
- Equipped with advanced technology to aid in rehabilitation including Vital Stim, Bioness, virtual reality techniques, and techniques for spasticity management
- A clinical liaison nurse is available to conduct pre-admission screenings
- Board certified physicians are available 24 hours a day to provide complete medical services
- Our staff communicates with your physician to ensure continuity of care
- Our location within a comprehensive medical center offers easy access to a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic options, including laboratory and radiology services
The Full Continuum of Rehabilitative Care
As part of the Meridian Health family we also offer access to comprehensive outpatient and subacute rehabilitation at convenient locations throughout Monmouth and Ocean counties, or in your home through Meridian at Home.
Our specialty programs, each tailored for the individual patient, include:
- Amputee (pre and post-prosthesis)
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis/rheumatoid)
- Cognitive re-training
- Multiple trauma
- Neurological disorders (e.g. Guillian-Barre, post-polio, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's)
- Orthopedic (musculoskeletal, trauma, joint replacement)
- Board Certified Physiatrists
- Certified Rehabilitation Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialists
- Respiratory Therapists
- Meridian Rehabilitation Outpatient Therapy Center at Holmdel,
100 Commons Way, Suite 120, Holmdel, NJ 07733
- Riverview Medical Center, 1 Riverview Plaza, Red Bank, NJ 07701
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-560-9990 or 1-800-DOCTORS.