About Riverview Rehabilitation Center
At Riverview Medical Center, we provide rehabilitation services at every stage of care, offering a number of amenities found only inside the walls of a medical center. Whether your treatment is best served in the inpatient or outpatient setting, we can help develop a plan that is right for you and coordinate seamless transition through our continuum of care.
The Region’s Only CARF-accredited Acute Rehabilitation Center
Riverview Rehabilitation Center is a state-of-the-art 30-bed, inpatient physical rehabilitation facility conveniently located in Riverview Medical Center. Its superior services have earned the center the elite designation as Monmouth County’s only fully-accredited inpatient rehab facility. It’s one of only two centers in the state that is CARF-accredited (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) for treating stroke patients.Read about the program outcomes for 2013.
Wide Range of Conditions TreatedRiverview's interdisciplinary team provides comprehensive physical rehabilitation services for persons requiring treatment for arthritis with acute functional change, cerebrovascular accident, pre-prosthetic training, multi-trauma, degenerative neurological disorders/diseases, de-conditioned prosthetic training, neurological trauma, orthopedics, and more.
Your Care PlanOur team of professionals asses each individual patient’s needs and develop a tailored program of treatment. Using a goal-oriented approach, we will work with you to help you reach your maximum level of independence. Additionally, we work closely with home care agencies to plan for a successful return home, ensuring you have the necessary services and equipment.
The Riverview Rehabilitation Center Advantage
- Board certified physicians on site 24-hours-a-day to provide complete medical care
- Clinical liaison nurse to conduct pre-admission screenings
- Rehabilitation-certified nurses
- Ongoing communication with your physician to ensure continuity of care
- Ongoing surgeon contact and follow-up
- Community reintegration program, with activities preparing you for your return home
- Access to a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic options through the medical center, including laboratory and radiology services
- We are the only fully accredited inpatient center in the region
- Equipped with advanced technology to aid in rehabilitation, including: Vital Stim, Bioness, virtual reality techniques, and techniques for spasticity management
- Concierge Care for added convenience and comfort
Specialty Programs Tailored to Each Patient
- Amputee (pre and post-prosthesis)
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis/rheumatoid)
- Cognitive re-training
- Multiple trauma
- Neurological disorders (e.g. Guillian-Barre, post-polio, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's)
- Orthopedic (musculoskeletal, trauma, joint replacement)
Our Expert Staff
- Board Certified Physiatrists
- Certified Rehabilitation Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialists
- Respiratory Therapists
The Full Continuum of Rehabilitative Care
As part of the Meridian Health family we also offer access to comprehensive outpatient and subacute rehabilitation at convenient locations throughout Monmouth and Ocean counties, or in your home through Meridian at Home.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation at Riverview Medical Center
- Outpatient Rehabilitation at Meridian Health
- At home services through Meridian at Home
- Meridian Rehabilitation Outpatient Therapy Center at Holmdel,
100 Commons Way, Suite 120, Holmdel, NJ 07733
- Riverview Medical Center, 1 Riverview Plaza, Red Bank, NJ 07701
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-560-9990 or 1-800-DOCTORS.