Riverview Medical Center Auxiliary
Since its establishment in 1929, the Riverview Medical Center Auxiliary has played an integral role in raising funds for Riverview Medical Center.
In the past year and a half, the Auxiliary has donated approximately $50,000 to benefit patients at the Jane H. and John Marshall Booker Cancer Center. These funds allowed for the purchase of robes and totes to provide physical and emotional warmth for patients awaiting diagnostic treatment. The Auxiliary's generosity, in conjunction with donors like you, helps make it possible for Riverview Medical Center to continue advancing its cancer center by keeping up with the most modern treatments available.
The cancer center provides a full continuum of care for cancer patients including family risk assessments, clinical trials, diagnostic imaging and diagnosis through the use of PET/CT scans, breast MRI, endoscopic ultrasound, digital mammography and other various screenings. Treatment is then administered through the latest chemo- and immuno- therapy options, radiation therapy using the regions only CyberKnife System and numerous other options particular to each patients need.
In addition to fundraising activities, the Auxiliary owns and operates the George C. White Gift Shop located on the ground floor of the Marshall Booker Pavilion at Riverview. For gift shop hours of operation or more information on the Auxiliary please call 732-530-2480.