About Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
Our mission is to:
- Provide goal-oriented interdisciplinary and comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services to persons with disabilities;
- Meet individual physical, communicative, cognitive, psychosocial, vocational, and leisure needs;
- Help our patients achieve the highest level of function and independence;
- Return patients home and to functioning optimally within their community.
Riverview’s interdisciplinary team will design an individualized goal-focused program intended to enable you to return to as full and quality-filled life as possible by
- Improving your overall functional status
- Increasing your independence
- Rebuilding self-confidence in your ability to care for yourself
We at Hackensack Meridian Johnson Rehabilitation Institute at Riverview Medical Center are very proud to provide opportunities for you to achieve your highest level of activity.
- An admissions team comprised of licensed clinicians
- Board certified physicians are available 24 hours a day for complete medical services
- Our staff communicates with your physician to ensure continuity of care
- A community reintegration program
- Ongoing surgeon contact and follow-up for patients
- On-site facilities such as laboratory, radiology, MRI, and CT scan
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 800-560-9990.