For your convenience, a telephone is provided in each room as a complimentary amenity. The telephone will allow you to receive incoming telephone calls from outside the Medical Center and to dial anywhere within the state of New Jersey without charge.
- NJ calls to area code 732, Dial 9 + 732 + Telephone Number
- All other NJ area codes and Toll-Free, Dial 9 + 1 + Area Code + Number
- All Interstate Calls, Dial 9 and follow instructions on your calling card or prepaid telephone card.
- Calls within the Medical Center, Dial the extension number or “0” for Operator.
- Phone problems, Notify your nurse.
While cell phone use is permitted at Jersey Shore, we ask that usage be limited to lobby areas, the cafeteria, and outside the Medical Center. Please refrain from using cell phones in patient rooms, waiting areas, elevators, or other areas that might disrupt other patients.