At Riverview Medical Center, we provide rehabilitation services at every stage of care, offering a number of amenities found only inside the walls of a medical center.
About Riverview Rehabilitation Center
Whether your treatment is best served in the inpatient or outpatient setting, we can help develop a plan that is right for you and coordinate seamless transition through our continuum of care.
Inpatient Rehabilitation: The Region’s Only CARF-accredited Acute Rehabilitation Center
Riverview Rehabilitation Center is a state-of-the-art 30-bed, inpatient physical rehabilitation facility conveniently located in Riverview Medical Center. Its superior services have earned the center the elite designation as Monmouth County’s only inpatient rehab facility, with a Stroke specialty certification.
Wide Range of Conditions Treated
Riverview’s interdisciplinary team provides comprehensive physical rehabilitation services for persons requiring treatment for stroke, brain injury, neurological disorders, cancer, spinal cord dysfunction, cardiac and pulmonary conditions, multi-trauma, orthopedics, limb loss (amputee) with pre-prosthetic and post prosthetic training, and general medical debility.
Your Care Plan
Our team of professionals assesses each individual patient’s needs and develops a tailored program of treatment. Using a goal-oriented approach, our team will work with you to help you reach your maximum level of independence. Additionally, the team will work closely with home care agencies to plan for a successful return home, ensuring you have the necessary services and equipment.
The Riverview Rehabilitation Center Advantage
- Board certified physicians on site 24-hours-a-day to provide complete medical care
- Clinical admissions team to conduct pre-admission screenings
- An interdisciplinary treatment team
- Ongoing communication with your physician to ensure continuity of care
- Ongoing surgeon contact and follow-up
- Community reintegration program, with activities preparing you for your return home
- Access to a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic options through the medical center, including laboratory and radiology services
- Equipped with technology to aid in rehabilitation, including: Vital Stim, virtual reality techniques, and techniques for spasticity management
- Concierge Care for added convenience and comfort
Programs Tailored to Each Patient
- Limb loss (Amputee) (pre and post-prosthesis)
- Cognitive re-training
- Multiple trauma
- Neurological disorders (e.g. Guillian-Barre, post-polio, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s)
- Orthopedic (musculoskeletal, trauma, joint replacement)
Our Expert Staff
- Board Certified Physiatrists
- Certified Rehabilitation Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialists
The Full Continuum of Rehabilitative Care
Hackensack Meridian Health offers outpatient and subacute rehabilitation at convenient locations throughout New Jersey, or in your home through Hackensack Meridian Health at Home.
Meridian Rehabilitation Outpatient Therapy Center at Holmdel,
100 Commons Way, Suite 120, Holmdel, NJ 07733
Riverview Medical Center, 1 Riverview Plaza, Red Bank, NJ 07701
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 800-560-9990.
To learn more about our
Inpatient Rehabilitation services, please call 732-530-2368.
To learn more about our Outpatient Rehabilitation services, please call
To learn more about our Outpatient Rehabilitation services (Holmdel), please call 732-450-2920.