About Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
Our mission is to:
- Provide goal-oriented interdisciplinary and comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services to persons with disabilities;
- Meet individual physical, communicative, cognitive, psychosocial, vocational, and leisure needs;
- Help our patients achieve the highest level of function and independence;
- Return patients home and to functioning optimally within their community.
Riverview’s interdisciplinary team will design an individualized goal-focused program intended to enable you to return to as full and quality-filled life as possible by
- Improving your overall functional status
- Increasing your independence
- Rebuilding self-confidence in your ability to care for yourself
We at Riverview Rehabilitation Center are very proud to provide opportunities for you to achieve your highest level of activity.
- An admissions team comprised of licensed clinicians
- Board certified physicians are available 24 hours a day for complete medical services
- Our staff communicates with your physician to ensure continuity of care
- A community reintegration program
- Ongoing surgeon contact and follow-up for patients
- On-site facilities such as laboratory, radiology, MRI, and CT scan
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 800-560-9990.