Riverview Medical Center offers one of the most comprehensive spine programs in the region. We bring together a multidisciplinary team of orthopedic and neurological surgeons, pain specialists, specially trained and experienced registered nurses and therapists providing both surgical and non-surgical treatment options in spine care.
Our surgeons have access to revolutionary technology such as computer assisted image guided navigation and the brain lab, with new innovations continuously being explored to further expand physician resources.
Physiatrists and Pain Management specialists bring non-surgical treatment and rehabilitative options. Throughout each patient’s experience, a spine program coordinator facilitates the full continuum of care with physicians, patients and families to ensure a seamless transition from surgery and recovery to rehabilitation.
A dedicated inpatient unit offers expert care for joint, bone and spine patients. Patients are under the exceptional care of physicians and Magnet-recognized nurses who have treated numerous spine patients for the past twenty years.
- Computer Assisted Image Guided Navigation Devices
Non Surgical Treatment
- Diverse pain management services
- Dedicated same-day procedure rooms
- Brain Lab
- Dedicated Operating Room suites with innovative spine tables and equipment
Rehabilitation: The Full Continuum of Care
- Inpatient Rehabilitation at Hackensack Meridian Johnson Rehabilitation Institute at Riverview Medical Center
- Outpatient Rehabilitation at a number of Monmouth and Ocean county locations
- Home Rehabilitation available through Hackensack Meridian Health at Home
- Private Rooms
- Dedicated spine program coordinator
- Magnet recognized nursing staff
- Advanced equipment and facilities
- Hackensack Meridian Health Riverview Medical Center Brings National Effort to Improve Health and Reduce Costs to Red Bank
- Riverview Medical Center Receives an ‘A’ for Patient Safety from The Leapfrog Group
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 800-560-9990.