Riverview has a strong reputation for its neurosurgery program – treating a wide range of conditions, including: spinal disc herniation, spinal stenosis and spinal tumors; brain tumors; infections; cerebral aneurysms, hemorrhagic stroke, and subdural hematomas; vascular malformations such as arteriovenous malformations, venous angiomas, cavernous angiomas; congenital malformations of the nervous system, including spina bifida and craniosynostosis; spasticity; as well as Intractable pain of cancer or trauma patients and cranial/peripheral nerve pain. In recent years, the addition of the CyberKnife System has revolutionized the way our neurosurgical team operates.
Neurosurgery procedures include:
- Anterior Temporal Lobectomy
- Decompressive Craniectomy
- Endoscopic Thoracic Symphatectomy
- Intracavitary Chemotherapy and Radiation
- Intracranial Infusion Pump Implants
- Intracranial Pressure Monitoring
- Laminectomy, Discectomy and Fusion, Vertebrectomy
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Reconstruction for Calvarial Masses
- Shunts for Hydrocephalus or Pseudo Tumor
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implants
- Stereotactic Biopsy and Image Guided Surgery
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 800-560-9990.
Riverview Medical Center
1 Riverview Plaza
Red Bank, NJ 07701
If you are interested in learning more about surgical services at Riverview, please contact our Surgical Services department at 732-530-2442.