About Our Urologic Surgery Program
Recent years have brought tremendous advances to the field of Urology, and Riverview’s program has evolved as well. Today, the urologists affiliated with Riverview Medical Center treat diseases such as prostate and bladder cancer with minimally invasive procedures including laparoscopic surgery and the CyberKnife System. These urologists are skilled in treating, through open surgery and minimally invasive laparoscopy, benign prostatic hyperplasia, bladder stone, bladder cancer, cystitis, interstitial cystitis, kidney stones, and urinary incontinence. Additionally, they perform extensive reconstructive surgeries for malignant cancers or trauma.
Urologic surgery procedures include:
- Bladder Reconstruction
- Cryosurgical Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Endoscopic and Percutaneous Techniques for Prostatectomy
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy
- Nerve-sparing Prostatectomy
- New Intraurethral and Intravesical Treatments for Interstitial Cystitis
- Radical Perineal Prostatectomy
- Reconstructive Urologic Surgery
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 800-560-9990.
If you are interested in learning more about surgical services at Riverview, please contact our Surgical Services department at 732-530-2442.
Riverview Medical Center
1 Riverview Plaza
Red Bank, NJ 07701